Teraz jest 1 lipca 2024, o 00:19

Jen Frederick

Ulubiona autorka/autor: Różnie to bywa

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 10 kwietnia 2018, o 21:11

No cóż, niektórzy przesadzają, oczekując po tym podręcznika, poradnika czy też coś w tym stylu. A to historia napisana ku rozrywce czytelnika.
Po prostu Ella nie jest idealna, tylko normalna.
Nie ma dobrych książek dla głupca, możliwe, że nie ma złych dla człowieka rozumu.
Denis Diderot

"If you want it enough, you can always get a second chance." MM
“I might be accused of social maladjustment,” said Daniel. “But not a psychopath. Please. Give me some credit.” MM
Zamienię sen na czytanie.

Ulubiona autorka/autor: Diana Palmer, Judith McNaught, Lisa Kleypas, SEP

Post przez Ancymonek » 11 kwietnia 2018, o 08:26

Oj tak, Ella jest normalna.

Ja to czytałam z przymrużeniem oka, ale jakby mnie coś mocno wkurzyło, to bym taka łaskawa w ocenie nie była, ale naprawdę było w porządku ;)
"(...)Jeżeli książki, to te, które można unieść w pamięci(...)"

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 11 kwietnia 2018, o 19:21

Dobrze mi się to czytało, płynnie, było w tej historii coś wciągającego :smile: Frederick dobrze mi się czyta :mrgreen:
Nie ma dobrych książek dla głupca, możliwe, że nie ma złych dla człowieka rozumu.
Denis Diderot

“I might be accused of social maladjustment,” said Daniel. “But not a psychopath. Please. Give me some credit.” MM

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 2 listopada 2018, o 12:03

Zabrałam się za „Papierową księżniczkę” Erin Watt i tak cały ten Callum Royal wydaje się mi coraz bardziej beznadziejny :roll:
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 18 stycznia 2019, o 18:27

Obrazek

My brain exploded at the supermarket. One minute I was arguing with my three-month-old about how many grapes she could stick in her tiny mouth and the next minute I was staring at the face of the father of my child.

The guy ghosted me after I told him I was pregnant. I sent him texts, called him and even posted a certified letter but received zero response. While he was down for the baby-making activities, he had zero desire to accept the consequences.

So I did what any other like-minded woman would’ve done in my position. I reached into my cart and started hurling things at him.

To my surprise, he not only paid for the damage but followed me home. Now, he’s telling me he never got my messages or my letter and that he’s ready to be a father.

He’s patching drywall, doing the laundry, and carrying the trash to the curb, and I’m remembering what it was like when he was loving me every night. A few heated stares and a few brushes of his hand against mine and my long-dormant female parts are roaring to life. Everyone’s going to think I’m a few French fries short of a Happy Meal if I let him back into my life, but my heart can’t keep asking what if…

THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AUDIO ON THE READ ME ROMANCE PODCAST.

Listen for FREE here:

iTunes - > http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play -> http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Website - > http://www.readmeromance.com

Jakoś nie mogę połapać, o co chodzi z tymi stronami :mysli:

Expected publication: March 27, 2019
Denis Diderot

Ulubiona autorka/autor: J.Ward, L.Howard, K.Ashley, Krentz/Quick, S.Brown

Post przez aleqsia » 18 stycznia 2019, o 22:43

Ładna okładka. W opisie brak imion bohaterów i nie wiadomo że to jakaś kontynuacja czy całkiem nowy cykl. Czekam na historię Kagi ^_^

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 19 stycznia 2019, o 00:25

Również czekam. Z tego, co zrozumiałam, to coś pojedynczego. Gdybym tylko mogła dorwać audiobooka...
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 20 sierpnia 2020, o 19:48

Obrazek

From USA Today bestselling author Jen Frederick comes a heart-wrenching yet hopeful romance that shows that the price of belonging is often steeper than expected.

As a Korean adoptee, Hara Wilson doesn’t need anyone telling her she looks different from her white parents. She knows. Every time Hara looks in the mirror, she’s reminded that she doesn’t look like anyone else in her family—not her loving mother, Ellen; not her jerk of a father, Pat; and certainly not like Pat’s new wife and new “real” son.

At the age of twenty-five, she thought she had come to terms with it all, but when her father suddenly dies, an offhand comment at his funeral triggers an identity crisis that has her running off to Seoul in search of her roots.

What Hara finds there has all the makings of a classic K-drama: a tall, mysterious stranger who greets her at the airport, spontaneous adventures across the city, and a mess of familial ties, along with a red string of destiny that winds its way around her heart and soul. Hara goes to Korea looking for answers, but what she gets instead is love—a forbidden love that will either welcome Hara home…or destroy her chance of finding one.

Expected publication: May 11th 2021 by Berkley Books
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 27 października 2021, o 23:51

W promocji:

Obrazek

Obrazek
Denis Diderot

Poprzednia strona

Powrót do F