Wątki bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne wątki Teraz jest 19 listopada 2018, o 06:17

Regulamin działu

• Nowe tematy autorskie zakładają tylko moderatorki tego działu (duzzza22 i wiedzmaSol). Swoje propozycje proszę kierować do nich w prywatnej wiadomości (pw) lub poddziale Spis treści => Autorki - Pytania, sugestie, problemy.
  • Notki biograficzne, bibliografie i dodatkowe materiały znajdują się w pierwszym poście danej autorki/autora.

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1027 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
 Karen Marie Moning 
Autor Wiadomość
Szamanka od Umarlaków

Pochwały: 127
Ulubiona autorka/autor: Andrews/SEP/Sparks i wiele, wiele innych.
Księżycowa Kawa napisał(a):
Przydałoby się kopnąć wydawnictwo, że tak nagle porzuciło ten cykl :roll:

Kawo, mówimy o MAGu który takie gruszki na wierzbie obiecuje że mózg staje ;)

Very, trochę tracisz ;) sama wiesz że ja ostatnio paranormale omijam, szkoda że przeczytałaś ten Grób bo to dla mnie też świństwo, ale są lepsze książki warte uwagi. Mimo omijania gatunku kilka doceniam np Andrews zawsze przeczytam tak jak Sparks ;) Moning to jeszcze inna kategoria ale też mam ją w pamięci ;) może warto jej dać malutką szansę? ;)
na byle co raczej bym Cię nie namawiała :P

Szara Eminencja

Pochwały: 127
Ulubiona autorka/autor: N.R./JD.Robb/Krentz/Quick/Castle/L.Kleypas/Ch.Dodd
Obrazek
Karen Marie Moning napisał(a):
When my terrific team at RH meets to design a cover, they’re looking for a way to capture an ephemeral element of the story that resonates visually with readers. A cover is an invitation. It should beckon the type of reader that gravitates toward that type of story. It’s been a challenge over the past decade to quantify-thereby-design-cover-art for the type of books I write. The Fever Series has never fit neatly into any particular ‘bucket’ of genre.

As I moved from the Mac & Barrons portion of the Fever Series, into this spin-off/new direction, we encountered the same question: what IS this I’m writing? Is it UF? Romance? Sci-fi/Fantasy? Like its predecessors, High Voltage fits neatly into none of those categories. It contains some of all of the above, plus a healthy dose of humor but has a very real darkness and complexity some romance readers don't want in their quest for a satisfying happily ever after (and need I remind you my HEAs are a bit non-standard?)

We wanted to send the message “this is a fresh direction for the Fever World” (one I think new readers can dive into without having read any of my prior books) yet “this is still very much Fever” and finally, “this is grown-up Dani’s book.”

The delicacy of the shattered stained glass speaks to her tortured past. The lovely pattern speaks of her ability to always see beauty—even in the darkest, broken moments. Her eyes – pure ferocity and strength. This woman does more than endure, she savors life. Yet, for all that superhuman fire in her gaze, there’s still a measure of human vulnerability. I hope you love it as much as I do and I’m so excited for you to read it March, 2018!

Cytuj:
Immortal Faerie and ancient feuds, secrets and sacrifices—a thrilling new chapter in the bestselling Fever series begins, featuring Dani, Ryodan, and other exciting characters fighting to protect Dublin and the world from the legions of darkness.

There is no action without consequence.

Dani O’Malley was nine years old when the delusional, sadistic Rowena transformed her into a ruthless killer. Years later, she’s tough, hardened, yet achingly vulnerable and fiercely compassionate, living alone by her own exacting code. Despite the scars on her body, driven by deeper ones carved into her soul, no one is more committed to protecting Dublin. By day, she ensures the safety of those she rescues, by night she hunts evil, dispensing justice swiftly and without mercy, determined to give those she cares for the peace she has never known.

There is no power without price.

When the Faerie Queen used the dangerously powerful Song of Making to heal the world from the damage done by the Hoar Frost King, catastrophic magic seeped deep into the earth, giving rise to horrifying, unforeseen consequences—and now deadly enemies plot in the darkness, preparing to enslave the human race and unleash an ancient reign of hell on Earth.

There is no future without sacrifice.

With the lethal, immortal Ryodan at her side, armed with the epic Sword of Light, Dani once again battles to save the world, but her past comes back to haunt her with a vengeance, demanding an unspeakable price for the power she needs to save the human race and no one—not even Ryodan, who’d move the very stars for her—can save her this time.

March 6, 2018

Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 1027 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42