Teraz jest 19 kwietnia 2024, o 21:23

Jessica Clare => Jill Myles

Ulubiona autorka/autor: Różnie to bywa

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 5 czerwca 2016, o 01:19

Może potem będzie kolejny cykl? Albo kontynuacja innych?
Nie ma dobrych książek dla głupca, możliwe, że nie ma złych dla człowieka rozumu.
Denis Diderot

"If you want it enough, you can always get a second chance." MM
“I might be accused of social maladjustment,” said Daniel. “But not a psychopath. Please. Give me some credit.” MM
Zamienię sen na czytanie.

Ulubiona autorka/autor: N.R./JD.Robb/Krentz/Quick/Castle/L.Kleypas/Ch.Dodd

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 5 czerwca 2016, o 12:27

Poszukałam i oto rezultat:

Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding (Billionaire Boys Club #6.5)

In this all-new novella in the New York Times bestselling series, Hunter and Gretchen are finally tying the knot—but their wedding may not be the easy fairy tale they’ve dreamed of...

Someone's out to ruin Gretchen's happy-ever-after on the eve before the big day. Can she trust Hunter, the man she's given her heart to? And can she rely on her sister Daphne (the least reliable person of all!) to help her salvage things? Or is this marriage going to go down in flames before Gretchen and Hunter ever get to the altar?

Includes a sneak peek of Dirty Money, first in Clare’s brand new Roughneck Billionaires series.

November 15, 2016

PS. https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Billionai ... 8&qid=&sr= brytyjskie wydanie ma już okładkę i jest tańsze o ponad dolara.

Dirty Money (Roughneck Billionaires #1) by Jessica Clare

Southern Texas heats up when four roughneck billionaires set their sights on love in the new series from New York Times bestselling author Jessica Clare.

Boone Price and his brothers know oil; at least, the dirty, backbreaking side of working an oil rig. But when their scrubby, worthless hunting land turns out to be sitting on top of one of the biggest oil wells in North America, they go from the rig to the boardroom and end up billionaires practically overnight.

Now with enough money to do whatever he wants, Boone is developing a taste for fine things. And the finest thing he's ever seen is Ivy Smithfield, local realtor. Boone's determined to buy her affection and show the world that he's more than just a dirty fool with a bit of money. Ivy's classy and beautiful - she'll make the perfect trophy wife. The fact that she's sexy and funny is just a bonus.

There's one tiny problem - Ivy's as dirt poor as Boone is. Her carefully crafted veneer of luxury? All an act to promote her business. What's Boone going to do when he finds out the woman he's falling for is, well, in his league?

January 17th 2017 by InterMix
“Man. God. Roarke. An interesting and flattering lineup.”
“Safe men are for marrying. Dangerous men are for pleasure.”

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 5 czerwca 2016, o 14:59

„Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding” już widziałam jakiś czas temu, tylko na datę nie zwróciłam uwagi.
„Dirty Money” zdaje się, że będą warte uwagi.
Nie ma dobrych książek dla głupca, możliwe, że nie ma złych dla człowieka rozumu.
Denis Diderot

“I might be accused of social maladjustment,” said Daniel. “But not a psychopath. Please. Give me some credit.” MM

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 16 czerwca 2016, o 22:28

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 29 czerwca 2016, o 19:36

Obrazek
The New York Times bestselling author of the Billionaire Boys Club novels is back with a sexy, sweet romance that proves opposites definitely attract...

Taylor is a genius when it comes to computers, but understanding the opposite sex is beyond her. Because she always fumbles her flirtations, she needs help in finding her Prince Charming. So when her friend, Gretchen, sets her up as a tour guide for a new guy in town, she says yes despite her misgivings.

She just doesn’t expect Mr. Charming to actually be royalty...

A faction in his country wants him to be king, but Loch has no intention of taking the crown. To keep from being named as the next successor, he hatches a scheme to marry a totally unacceptable American woman. Quirky Taylor seems like the perfect person for the job, until Loch realizes he likes more about her than her ability to keep him off the throne.

When Loch’s secret schemes come out, his chance of happiness with Taylor are blown—unless he can find a way to get the nerdy object of his affection to believe she’s truly the queen of his heart...

Expected publication: September 20th 2016
Billionaires and Bridesmaids #5

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 29 czerwca 2016, o 20:03

Jakiś czas temu to mi mignęło przed oczami, wtedy chyba jeszcze bez okładki.
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 15 listopada 2016, o 23:42

Obrazek

In this all-new novella in the New York Times bestselling series, Hunter and Gretchen are finally tying the knot—but their wedding may not be the easy fairy tale they’ve dreamed of...

Someone's out to ruin Gretchen's happy-ever-after on the eve before the big day. Can she trust Hunter, the man she's given her heart to? And can she rely on her sister Daphne (the least reliable person of all!) to help her salvage things? Or is this marriage going to go down in flames before Gretchen and Hunter ever get to the altar?

Includes a sneak peek of Dirty Money, first in Clare’s brand new Roughneck Billionaires series.

Publisher: InterMix (November 15, 2016)
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 30 grudnia 2016, o 00:00

I jest jeszcze coś takiego:
Obrazek

Najbardziej mnie ciekawi, dlaczego różnią się ceną i to niejedyny taki przypadek, bo np.:
https://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Money-Roug ... NTSXEG90TN
i
https://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Money-Roug ... CF66DSV17P

Z czego to wynika?
Tak w ogóle „Beauty and the Billionaire: The Wedding” zaliczone, czyli Gretchen jako prawdziwy koszmar dla tych, co organizują wesela itp. :evillaugh: z kolei Hunter chciał tak uroczo wszystko naprawiać :bigeyes: i w ogóle; poza tym było dużo Daphne, co mnie zaskoczyło i co najważniejsze, obyło się bez lukru. A, i było świątecznie.
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 30 grudnia 2016, o 01:41

Różnica w cenie jest taka, że wydają to dwa wydawnictwa, amerykańskie i brytyjskie. Brytyjskie na ogół są tańsze.

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 30 grudnia 2016, o 01:47

Pierwszy raz z tym się stykam. To powszechne?
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 30 grudnia 2016, o 12:53

Nie wszystkie autorki wydawane są w UK ;)
Ale widzę taką zależność (tak na szybko) w przypadku właśnie Clare czy Jill Shalvis. W UK wydaje je to samo wydawnictwo, https://www.headlineeternal.com/
Jak popatrzysz na ceny e-booków Clare zauważysz, że w wersji UK są prawie połowę tańsze w stosunku do USA.

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 4 stycznia 2017, o 23:41

Dzięki za wyjaśnienie. Mniej więcej coś takiego mi wychodziło. Wygląda na to, że warto się rozglądać.
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 4 stycznia 2017, o 23:52

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 5 stycznia 2017, o 00:07

Zdaje się, że rozdział tego można było przeczytać razem z ostatnim opowiadaniem. Tak swoją drogą amerykańska okładka bardziej mi odpowiada.
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 11 lutego 2017, o 21:19

„Dirty Money” chodziło za mną od dawna, aż przeczytałam, szybko poszło. Wyróżniający się bohater, bo Boone Price łączy w sobie alfę, prawdziwego nieokrzesańca, a jednak ma w sobie urok i w ogóle, co w rezultacie daje to ciekawy efekt. Tym bardziej że jest lekko napisane. Poza tym warto choćby dla samej sceny, jak on swe miliony przechowywał :evillaugh: :hahaha:
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 28 maja 2017, o 15:28

Obrazek
In a sizzling novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Dirty Money, there’s rich, and then there’s filthy rich when an oil tycoon takes being a roughneck billionaire to a new level.

Clay Price has everything he’s ever wanted, except the one thing money can’t buy—Natalie Weston. Years ago, Clay and Natalie were in love…until she turned down his marriage proposal. Now Clay and his brothers are oil-rich billionaires, and they can have whatever they want. And what Clay wants is Natalie in his bed, no matter what it takes. If it means being ruthless, he’ll do it.

Natalie gave up on true love years ago when the realities of the world destroyed her fairy-tale hopes. Giving up Clay is her biggest regret in life, and she’s excited to see him return…until she finds out why. Clay’s got one hell of a proposal for her: he’ll save her father’s business and bail Natalie out of debt if she’ll agree to become his very personal assistant. It’s clear that he wants more from her than just typing.

It’s also clear that Natalie has no choice. This scoundrel’s bet could destroy any hope they had of reconciliation—or it could bring them together once and for all…

November 21, 2017

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 29 maja 2017, o 18:55

A czytałaś pierwszy tom?
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 29 maja 2017, o 19:26

Zaczęłam i nie skończyłam. Nie ten czas, nie ta ochota. Ale mam w planach na czerwiec.

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 29 maja 2017, o 19:39

Trochę niedorzeczna historia, ale mnie bawiła, ciekawią mnie następne.
Denis Diderot

Post przez Lilia ❀ » 3 lutego 2018, o 18:22

Obrazek
Billionaire roughneck Knox Price finds himself twisted by desire for a yoga teacher in this new romance by the New York Times bestselling author of Dirty Scoundrel.

Knox Price has always fallen short in comparison to his brothers. Boone is the ambitious one. Clay is the nice one. Gage is the handsome one. And Knox? Well, he's the cynical one. The odd man out in the ultra-wealthy but rather unique Price family. It's not that Knox hates people--it's that humanity always disappoints him. When you become an oil-rich, Texan billionaire overnight, people treat you a certain way. Just once he'd like to meet someone that isn't dazzled by his wallet.

Then, he meets struggling yoga teacher Lexi Brandon. She's weird. She's unpredictable and tends to say strange things. She lurks in the bushes and dresses in all black. She loves when people cross the street to get away from her. Lexi's definitely not his type, but she's also the first one to ever truly see him and not just another rich, dirty Price.

And that's...fascinating. But how do you catch the interest of a woman who goes out of her way to be odd? When an unexpected surprise throws them both for a loop, Knox decides it's time to get down and dirty, abandon the rules, and be who he truly is--a bastard

May 15, 2018

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 3 lutego 2018, o 20:34

Podoba mi się ta okładka. Lexi to ciekawa postać hmmm
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 31 maja 2018, o 20:57

Obrazek

Underneath the layer of dirt and bad manners is a prince in shining armor, waiting to sweep his woman off her feet in this latest romance from the New York Times bestselling author of Dirty Scoundrel.

Gage Price is the Prince Charming of his rag-to-riches family. Never mind that he's raggedy and uncouth looking--he can charm the socks off any woman he's ever wanted. Of course, now that women throw themselves at him constantly, there's no more thrill to the chase. For the heck of it, Gage decides to pretend to be dirt poor at a party and see who pays attention to him.

The only person that gives him the time of day is clumsy, nerdy waitress Caroline Jenning. Under his flirtations, she feels herself flowering into the confident woman that's been hidden beneath her geeky exterior. But Caroline isn't sure if the sexy woman he pulls out of her is the real her or just an act...

Expected publication: November 6th 2018 by Berkley
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 31 grudnia 2018, o 01:17

Obrazek

From New York Times bestseller Jessica Clare comes a contemporary Western romance about a cowboy who is in for the ride of his life...

Dustin is a ranch hand with a reputation around town as a ladies' man. He loves flirting and the thrill of the chase. When he tilts his cowboy hat just so, no one can resist his charms. It's all fun and games for Dustin until he meets a woman who sparks real feelings in him, and he's blindsided by love.

Annie is an animal trainer working on set for a film. Other than her furry, canine coworkers, she hasn't connected with the rest of the crew working on the movie. It's only when a certain cowboy catches her eye that Wyoming becomes interesting. She intends for their romance to be a fling, but by the time filming wraps up, she's unexpectedly pregnant.

While Annie is prepared to walk away and raise her baby by herself, Dustin isn't so ready to say goodbye. He has to prove to Annie that she has a future in Wyoming and capture her heart before it's too late.

Expected publication: May 7th 2019 by Berkley Books
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 13 czerwca 2019, o 23:24

Obrazek

The holiday spirit is returning to the Price Ranch in this new Christmas Western from New York Times bestselling author Jessica Clare.

The Christmas season brings out the best of people in this new contemporary romance filled with charm, cowboys, and animals.

Expected publication: October 15th 2019 by Berkley
Denis Diderot

Post przez Księżycowa Kawa » 10 kwietnia 2022, o 23:54

Obrazek

One of Amazon's Best Romances of April!

It's one hex of an attraction in this romantic comedy from New York Times bestselling author Jessica Clare.

When Reggie Johnson answers a job ad in the paper, she's astonished to find that she's not applying to work at her favorite card game, Spellcraft: The Magicking. Instead, she's applying to be an actual familiar for an actual witch. As in, real magic.

The new job has a few perks - great room and board, excellent pay, and she's apprenticing to a powerful witch. Sure, the witch is a bit eccentric. And sure, there was that issue with the black cat Reggie would prefer to forget about. The biggest problem, however, is warlock Ben Magnus, her employer's nephew and the most arrogant, insufferable, maddening man to ever cast a spell.

Reggie absolutely hates him. He's handsome, but he's also bossy and irritating and orders her around. Ben's butt might look great in a crystal ball vision, but that's as far as it goes. But when someone with a vendetta targets the household, she finds herself working with Ben to break a deadly curse. Apparently, when they're not fighting like cats and dogs, things get downright...bewitching.

Expected publication: April 19th 2022 by Berkley Books
Denis Diderot

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do C